Live Healthy

training services

with Brie

Each session is custom tailored to fit what each clients needs are. The first session is complimentary and will go over goals, previous exercise history, health, and includes a 30 minute training session. Sessions can take place at a designated location or at the clients house depending on preference. Additional fees may be added for locations further than 15 miles.

$360/series of 10~one hour sessions (best value)


$40/one hour


$25/half hour


Personal Training by the numbers

additional services

$10/review of foods consumed (this requires a food log on your part for 3 days)


$35/One Hour phone PT session


Understand, I am not a nutritionist or dietician. Please consult a doctor before ANY exercise program is started. I speak from experience of trial and error and what works for my body. Eating plays such a HUGE role in our lives when it comes to our health and well being. 80% of the work you put into your body is the foods you consume. The other 20% is strength training and cardiovascular exercise. Can I make you slim and happy? No, only you can do that. Can I give you the tools to help you achieve that? ABSOLUTELY!

$15/week of food log reviews and suggestions

$60/2 person group session



(A GREAT IDEA TO TRAIN WITH A BUDDY TO MOTIVATE YOU)

Prices are subject to change without notice. If there is a service you don't see listed please inquire.